InfamousvillainInfamousvillain

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

"Thank You For Your Brain "Thank You For Your Brain

u changed my mind

I hafta say, im not a big fan of claymations, and I dont think there is one that i could think of that stands out to me as being really good until now. This was really original, u actually had faces on them, the sound went well, and the story was pretty funny. You my friend are someone who should keep making claymations, I cant say the same for other people lol. keep up the the good work man

random stuff... random stuff...

yep this should be removed

the whole first half was a shitty version of MikeV, but i guess u couldnt come up with ur own ideas n hadda take someone elses n turn it to shit

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

omg

damn man, this shit had me pissin in my pants. i already showed all of my friends, they were histerical. i love the way u portray things in such a sick way, expecially salad fingers, i have alot of good ideas 2, but my flash skills ain't so good, maybe one day... neway, keep the sick n weird cartoons comin man!

Warrior Editor Warrior Editor

I thought the graphics looked very clean and crisp and the interface was simple and very well done. However, that's where it ends. There is no point to this; seems like a test. I don't know your personal abilities as far as game design but this seems like an excellent start to a character selection screen; maybe for a side scrolling fighting/war game.

Flash Demon Flash Demon

good game

it was a really good game, just a few things to improve though. for one the music stopped at one point and didnt come back, u might want to loop it or match it to the level, also it was pretty easy mostly because the health was able to go so high and there were so many health pick-ups it seemed almost impossible to lose. lookin foward to level 2

Merry ChriSMASH! Merry ChriSMASH!

good game

everything was put together very nice, but I have to agree with the last guy, everytime i've heard it sung robin lays an egg, doesnt run away. either way, he's still a pussy, we all know batman runs the show! lol neway good work man

Smoking-Chimney responds: