InfamousvillainInfamousvillain

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Warrior Editor Warrior Editor

I thought the graphics looked very clean and crisp and the interface was simple and very well done. However, that's where it ends. There is no point to this; seems like a test. I don't know your personal abilities as far as game design but this seems like an excellent start to a character selection screen; maybe for a side scrolling fighting/war game.

Flash Demon Flash Demon

good game

it was a really good game, just a few things to improve though. for one the music stopped at one point and didnt come back, u might want to loop it or match it to the level, also it was pretty easy mostly because the health was able to go so high and there were so many health pick-ups it seemed almost impossible to lose. lookin foward to level 2

Merry ChriSMASH! Merry ChriSMASH!

good game

everything was put together very nice, but I have to agree with the last guy, everytime i've heard it sung robin lays an egg, doesnt run away. either way, he's still a pussy, we all know batman runs the show! lol neway good work man

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

sickkk as helllll

yo this is my new new favorite game man!!!!! amazing job, lookin foward to seeing more from u