InfamousvillainInfamousvillain

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

"Thank You For Your Brain "Thank You For Your Brain

u changed my mind

I hafta say, im not a big fan of claymations, and I dont think there is one that i could think of that stands out to me as being really good until now. This was really original, u actually had faces on them, the sound went well, and the story was pretty funny. You my friend are someone who should keep making claymations, I cant say the same for other people lol. keep up the the good work man

random stuff... random stuff...

yep this should be removed

the whole first half was a shitty version of MikeV, but i guess u couldnt come up with ur own ideas n hadda take someone elses n turn it to shit

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

omg

damn man, this shit had me pissin in my pants. i already showed all of my friends, they were histerical. i love the way u portray things in such a sick way, expecially salad fingers, i have alot of good ideas 2, but my flash skills ain't so good, maybe one day... neway, keep the sick n weird cartoons comin man!

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

LOL!!!

u almost made me piss myself man come on!! that was one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen i didnt expect that at all, keep em comin man great work

Crazy FBF 2 Crazy FBF 2

nice

Ur pretty good at animation, and this movie was pretty good, but u have the capability and talent to make a really great flash. If u made up some characters and a plot, and a background, i think the scores would be alot better, maybe front page. neway keep up the good work.

sehku17 responds:

Note that I just made this when I was bored. Feel free to e-mail me or IM me a storyline. I'm not good at them. It might take me like a month to make it though. FYI. Thx for the high score.

Ortus: Stray Ortus: Stray

really nice work

There is a feeling I got from watching this, and usually dont from most flash movies. It felt like I was in the story, and felt there pain. Not everyday is there an artist who can make a movie so alive. great job man!

bica1 responds:

thank you...that's what I try to captivate. I want people to feel something from it. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you.

Liar 2 Liar 2

sick

This was amazing. The sound was great, the lion singing had me crackin up, n with animation like that, I think Walt disney would be jealous. good work man keep em' comin.

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

Great Job!!!

This was very new and funny as hell it had me crackin up. Very creative, make more!!!

Daily2oon08072005 Daily2oon08072005

half n half

The spiderman climbin the tree was really great work n looked awsome, the dick and the cat n dog sucked and looked like they had no effort put in whatsoever.

what dreams may come what dreams may come

Good

Needs to be a little longer, but damn if your just learning flash thos animations were really good. If you made some stories, this crazy carrot could become a series. Good job